Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random

Today when I was done with my usual nighttime facebooking, I closed the lid of my lappy and went to sleep when I discovered that Vishi (my roomate), was having some sprain in her left arm. It was excruciatingly painful. I could almost feel it. We called our land-lady and took her to the hospital. It was 3 o'clock in the morning..

Now the funny thing is that, this was exactly the sort of thing my eerie unhappening life needs..There was a time when I could only dream of roaming in the streets of Raipur after sunset..now Im in my 3rd year..and I live as a paying guest..so its not that difficult for me to stay out after sunset..but never in my wildest dreams had I dreamt of anything like this (being out at 3 in the morning..:P).I know I'm being a bit weird but this was really what I wanted to do right from my first day in Raipur. And I'm not sure whether I'm exaggerating or not. Maybe, maybe not, but this incident made it possible for me to watch the night life here in Raipur...not that Raipur has a night life..but still..It does make sense if you have ever been to Raipur..:P

2 comments:

  1. Right said kunmun..
    The night life in raipur is quite at peace and its worth feelin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..thats right...a bit too peaceful...and the best part is...no mad people to ogle at you...:P

    ReplyDelete