Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm Waiting..


It seems like ages
waiting for you..
keeping my eyes struck on the road
for you would walk on it someday...
I'm waiting...

I dream of the day...
when I'll see you...
when I'l feel you...
for that feeling would be worth everything else
And I'l wait for that feeling...

There was a day
when I wanted someone
just like everyone around me
but now it has changed
for now I want you and only you...

I keep wondering
If even you are waiting for me
thinking about me, at this very moment
and this very thought
makes my heart go gaga...

No matter how far is the distance
no matter how long it may seem
no matter how much time it may take
I'l wait for you...
for our love's sake.

I promise you
my love and my honesty
my care and my respect
that I'l be with you till my last breath
till death, till Eternity...


4 comments:

  1. My eyes are dry from watching the road,
    The wind is cruel and my hands are cold.
    But I wait by the road by which you shall come.

    I hold some flowers for you.
    And I believe what you said was true.
    So I wait by the road by which you shall come.


    These flowers wither and fall from my hold.
    The snow falls and chalks ground.
    Then I sigh and look around.

    Maybe I've waited too long,
    Maybe you'll never come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wow.....
    m mesmerized with your love and the poem about it.
    Literally, awesome.
    Hope you get that someone soon.
    btw,I also enjoyed the above lines by kensuvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rahul: Thanks that you liked it...:)

    ReplyDelete