Monday, April 19, 2010

Random II

It was around 1 o'clock in the afternoon and the sun was high when we (me and my friends) set off for Bhilai....We were done with our 'structures' exam and our spirits were up...I dint had a bike with myself, but managed to console everyone that I can drive pretty well and won't drive too fast...
We then set off in three bikes in the scorching heat of the afternoon....After some time I got a call from one of my friends asking me to stop...then I realized that they were left far behind...I stopped near a tree and waited for the rest...After about 5 minutes, the four of them came and started screaming at me.."kunmun itna recklessly drive karti hai.....highway hai.... dheere chalaya kar...accident ho jayega...80 se neeche toh gaadi chalti hi nai teri...next time tu mat drive karna."....etc etc etc...Oh! I wish I had a camera to capture the expressions on their faces....All this time I was wondering if I really drove this fast?...Ah!...Who cares!!...I again started to drive at the same speed...after all, this was what I wanted......A long drive...a nice bike( the bike I had was a nice one as it was only a few months old)....a beautiful road....and most importantly ...Speed!!...Now that I had everything I wanted I dint wanted anyone to drown my spirits...so I continued...

Now a bigger parcel was waiting for me...when we reached our destination, more of these scoldings continued...I don't remember any of them as I wasn't actually listening to them...but the worst part was..I wasn't allowed to drive anymore during our stay in Bhilai and on the way back to Raipur...:(...sad sad sad...:(




No comments:

Post a Comment