Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its Mango season...yay!!

Ahhh.....finally its mango season again... I had my first mango today...actually I could have have it earlier..but I was waiting for the nice ones to come in before I could do the jaiganesh of the mango season..:P

Well to be frank, mangoes are the only reason I tolerate the summers...thats the only good thing about it..I just love the times when we sit down all day eating cartons of mangoes...I even love the shakes and juices but nothing can be compared to the actual thing....it has its side effects like getting pimples all over your face..but its all worth it...after all its 'mangoes' we are talking about...
I remember the days when, at times of family gatherings, we used to eat mangoes all day...we used to chop the raw mangoes, put some salt and red chilli powder in it, put the whole mixture in a cloth and rotate it in the sun...and then as soon as the cloth was unfolded, the whole thing would be finished in max 5 seconds!!
Maybe in the future i'l start a mango lovers club and eat mangoes all day and leave the place pimple faced and not give a damn about it...yeah that would definitely be great...:P


No comments:

Post a Comment