Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feel Young...Be Young!!


A few days back..a friend of mine asked me to write an article on the topic..."WHEN I GROW UP"...Well that was a sarcastic remark from his side...but I am definitely gonna put that in words...

"WHEN I GROW UP..."..Its basically one of the lines I always use..I dunno how this habit creeped up on me...maybe from my childhood days...but I think its for the good...It definitely makes me feel younger..and believe me..much younger than I actually am...And sometimes it gets difficult for me to believe that I am gonna turn 20 in a few months...20!!...can you imagine!!...omg!!....thats would make two decades...and I feel like I have lived for not more than 5 years...!!

Many of my friends tease me when I say"
main jab badi ho jaungi main yeh karungi" saying..."When are you going to grow up??!!!"...to which I reply "I am already grown up!.."...but actually deep down in my heart, I secretly say to myself "Never!"...:P ...coz I dont want to!!...I love life the way it is!...At least it makes you feel that you are still young...It makes you WANT to live life...if not forever...just till the day you accomplish that "yeh"...
And sometimes thats all you want from life...A reason to keep it going...


FEEL YOUNG...BE YOUNG...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment