Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Semester VI

It’s hard to believe it’s that time of the year…again.Goodbye semester VI and welcome semester VII... Time to recap semester VI.

After coming to college, i have always felt that time goes a bit too fast..maybe because of this semester system, or maybe because of something else...

Semester VI was the most happening semester of my college life till now, i guess...I had a great time....It was THE semester...I would like to jot down some moments I don't wanna forget...
The semester started with Mamun nani's wedding (20th jan 2010).It was literally awesome...All my relatives, my cousins and most of my closest friends were there. I love you all...
When I came back to Raipur, a big tyrannosaurus was waiting for me...I had missed almost a month and so I couldnt afford to miss even a single day in college...Attending every class is a real big thing for someone like me..I managed though....
Went on a few road trips...discovered that I don't drive that bad either...
Reconnected with many of my long lost friends, It felt good..and made some real good friends, whom I'm never gonna let go...Got something I had been dreaming from a long time...Discovered many new things....and most importantly...discovered friendship...

This semester made me realise that that silence and solitude are the best things in the world. These things make you listen to the sounds you often miss in your everyday busy schedule. Things outside and inside. It has made me absorb my surroundings better...

So all in all this semester has discovered a better person in me...much more mature and much more confident...I'm still me inside...with a little better shell...




1 comment:

  1. really silence and solitude are best things........its lovely when u get time to talk with yourself.....

    ReplyDelete