Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random III

Another week passed away....It was our viva week...much more horrible and much more tiring...sleepless nights...dark circles and the whole body aching terribly...You need to live this time to actually feel it...Its agonizing....both physically and mentally...

Last evening I went to print my auto cad drawings as I had my design viva today...the night before all of us were sleepless as we had a viva yesterday as well...we gave the viva and then went to print the sheets in the evening....we still had to make a model and suddenly I realized that we still have to buy the raw materials..I looked up at the wall clock and it was already 9... Vishi and Shatabdi rushed to get the model making stuff while we were in the printing lab....after some time they came back with the bad news that all the shops were closed....:(

Among my special talents is an extraordinary ability to blame others no matter how guilty I might be.... And it really helped in this case.... I ended up blaming all the people from my roommates to the shopkeeper at that shop to the people at Raipur for closing their shops so early...
So now we were left with no model making stuff, and it was already 10.30...we asked the man at the printing shop if he has some cartons...we got one!...and I was relieved ...at least something is better than nothing!!...
It was 11.30 when we came back....we were six people and one scooty....we couldn't find an auto so we hired a rickshaw...loaded ourselves on it...and headed back to our room....

The Rickshaw ride was just too good to be true......Me, Vishi, and Neha were on the scooty, and Lagna, Shatabdi and Heena were in the Rickshaw....we were riding side by side.....there was virtually no traffic at that time...and we took advantage of the situation to the fullest......shouting, singing songs, cracking jokes (I know there is nothing unusual in this...but if you undergo through the traumatic experience of the vivas for once, you would definitely understand what I mean)....there was madness all over...the road also enjoyed the time with a bunch of crazy kids.....and so did we...

We reached the room at around quarter to 12...I had my dinner and started working on the sheets...I had some corrections to make, and then started with the model...I always enjoy this model making part of my curriculum...It makes me feel like myself...

And after all this pain and toil, comes the inviting semester breaks....Going home from college is always inviting....It's always something I look forward to from at least a month in advance...and I think most of us do... Semester breaks are specially sweet because of this grueling compress......
But somehow between these hard times we live the most precious moments of our lives...some moments we gonna remember for years to come...and when we all grow up and get busy with our own lives we'll definitely look back to these moments...


3 comments:

  1. Exciting experience .....cool to go home fr u all...bt fr d first time in dis college life im not happy wid holidays....may be dis is last time we will leave together for home. Well dis hardships in ur blog reminded me all my college in a snap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u like making models soo much .......plz next time se mera bhi bana dena !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...tum mere sheets bana do.. n I'll make your model for you..

    ReplyDelete