Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!


On the joys of being a little bit older and wiser!!!... Turning 20 has been a little traumatic for me.... I don't know why, it's just a year older than 19 right, but it surely sounds a whole lot older, and its started to get me thinking.... Do I really look like I am 20???... When I look in the mirror I still see an 16 year-old with some "minor" body changes!! Gone are the days when I used to be happy thinking that I'm still a teenager when most of my friends had already crossed their teens... Its taking me a little longer than usual to embrace this age, I am working on it!... I still love birthdays.. but as you get older you become a little bit more anxious about them!! However, thanks to my wonderful family and friends, 20 was brought in with a bang!
Now that I'm over with a very important phase of my life and am legally, physically, and emotionally an adult, I wanna thank a few people who have made this phase a success and have brought out the ME in me...

Firstly,I wanna thank my parents, who despite all my shortcomings, love me unconditionally and have made me who I am today...

I wanna thank my guardian angel (Mamun nani), who has been with me in each and every phase of my life, has my back whenever I got stumbled, and makes my life worth living...

I wanna thank my tiny little sis, Chotu, who would rather die than keep a secret for me..:P...I love you a lot!!

I wanna thank my awesome jiju, for gifting me with a wonderful brother I have always dreamed of...

I wanna thank my awesome friends for being sooo awesome...I love you a lot...perhaps much more than you think!!!

I wanna thank all my teachers who have nurtured me, guided me in the right path and have taught me to become a responsible person...



Lastly, I wanna thank God for bestowing upon me such a wonderful life, a set of awesome friends, and a more than wonderful family...


*Huge Smile*

Embrace life
-Kunmun


2 comments: